Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome! This is a work in progress so please bare with me!

I have fresh, gorgeous designer fabrics on their way right now and cannot wait to start creating.

I will be sewing adorable diaper covers with ruffles on the rear (too cute!). And maybe even some matching onesies will follow!

Lots of my beautiful and fun fabrics will be going into baby bibs... not just any bibs... bandana bibs... a stylish and functional accessory for any baby or toddler!

And don't forget about covering those lil arms and legs with some funky fabrics! I will be making leggings and "armers" as my daughter calls them. They can be worn on legs... under a skirt or dress or with a onsie. And then change it up by putting them on the arms for a very fashionable accessory!

And finally, I will be producing some amazingly pretty hair accessories for your pretty lil gals... flowers galore made out of awesome fabric pieces. You'll have your choice... head band, clip, pony tail holder... the possiblities are endless!

Custom orders are always welcome! If you have any ideas for colours that you require, please let me know and I would love to make something unique for you!

So stay tuned for some photos of my new creations! And I hope you'll find something for your lil ones!

Thanks for looking... see you soon!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment