Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PATIENCE

Hello Everyone! Thank you all so so so much for your patience! I am working hard at creating beautiful items as well as raising three beautiful little children... so time is limited... I am working slowly and steadily at getting an etsy store up and running before the end of June! YAY! So please stick with me as I launch my products onto Etsy and hopefully work on some fun new items too! My next adventure... fabulous fabric CAMERA STRAPS!!! Promise they will be stunning and look superb around your neck!

So until next time, please check out my product photos on facebook under the lil j design group. And please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or custom orders.

liljdesign@telus.net

Have a sunny day everyone! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment